Saturday, December 6, 2008

Math LedgeEnds: Digital Story Rubric

I chose the story rubric at its.ksbe.edu/dst/PDFs/Rubrics/digstorysample.pdf because it suited my purposes perfectly. It's from Educational Technology Services provided by Kamehameha Schools in Hawaii.

While I was looking for ideas, I found two rubric sites, as well as Dr. Ohler's, that are specifically dedicated to digital stories.

http://digitalstorytelling.coe.uh.edu/alignment.html
Digital storytelling is the latest direction in the art of storytelling . . . Educators are only beginning to explore the use of digital storytelling in the classroom. Upon examination, it becomes apparent that that digital storytelling would further standards-based teaching in a variety of ways.

http://www.digitales.us/evaluating/scoring_guide.php
Digital Media Scoring Guides: First choose one of the following communication types and then customize your scoring guide by checking only the traits and elements you want to use at this time. Click on each keyword for descriptors. For more detailed information on these scoring guides and further resources, see Overview of Digital Media Scoring Guides.

No comments: